Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1-Inch, Wi-Fi) Reviews

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1-Inch, Wi-Fi) Reviews


Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1-Inch, Wi-Fi) by Samsung. Expertise a variety of enjoyable mobile entertainment in a single convenient, interactive tablet PC that only weighs 1.28lbs. It features a big 10.1in contact display that allows you to simply navigate by means of the net, via its embedded functions, and lots of more. It even permits you to obtain games and other multimedia apps from hundreds of picks from Google Play utilizing an Android 4.0 platform and save them inside its 16GB expandable flash memory. For clean interplay and operation, it runs with a Twin-Core 1GHz processor. Other features embody Bluetooth functionality, 3.0MP again camera, 0.3MP entrance digital camera, and a microSD slot. 

I just picked this pill up today. It was between this one and an Ipad. This gave the impression to be the higher tablet. I've an apple laptop computer and an Iphone so under no circumstances am I an apple hater. They've some very nice products however I like the Android OS that this tablet comes with. The setup was quick an easy. I keep this next to me after I watch TV and I wish to read and submit to facebook. I will write extra as time goes by. I will take to work with me tomorrow and see how it handles. Day 2 I took pill to work today. I'm lively responsibility Air Drive so I had to disable the Wi-Fi on it due to the safety policies at work. The battery lasted all day after which some. Just a few guys commented on it and had been very occupied with getting one. I used it for taking notes and updating my calendar on this device. I transferred a PowerPoint presentation and it worked high quality with a program that this system came with. Seems to me like this machine will work tremendous for me. Day 5 To this point the tab is working nice for me. The only factor i don't like is the truth that the cable to cost is proprietary. Samsung should of included a usb port that may accomodate a normal charger cord. 2 half of months of ownership Actually love this pill, I finally have it configured the way in which I like it. Tons of apps and the battery life is great. I love sitting on the couch watching TV and browsing the online or utilizing facebook. I've not used my laptop in a really lengthy time. 8 Months 8 months of possession and I nonetheless use this pill every day, battery life is still good and the apps are great. The one other tablet I'm interested is the "Home windows Floor" I would give it a attempt a while in February when I go to the Academy.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1-Inch, Wi-Fi) 
 Samsung

1 Comment: