Samsung Series 7 DP700A3D-A01US 23-Inch All-in-One Touchscreen Desktop Reviews

Samsung Series 7 DP700A3D-A01US 23-Inch All-in-One Touchscreen Desktop Reviews


Samsung Series 7 DP700A3D-A01US 23-Inch All-in-One Touchscreen Desktop by Samsung. There's a few of those touchscreen enabled Home windows 8 all-in-ones that have hit the market recently - I've played with the Samsung 23 inch and 27 inch models. I additionally thought-about the Acer and Dell models however the Acer was under-powered, and the Dell appeared over-priced. I'll give attention to the pc and not on Home windows eight (there's enough on that all over the internet). 

First the pros: 

1. Quick and easy computer - boots up quick, the OS and programs are generally spiffy. 
2. Graphics processing is good. Can play games with out issues. 
3. Display is shiny and clean - could be greater res (Dell, Apple Thunderbolt) however I can not inform the difference. You will want to flip down the default brightness though. 
4. Good wanting computer. 
5. Good connectivity - connecting to the wifi community, bluetooth units, etc. was quick and painless. 
6. Contact display screen is responsive and funky (although not very useful - see below). 

 Now the irritants that take away two stars for this: 

1. Wi-fi keyboard and mouse are horrible - Samsung packaged what seems like a $5 pair of equipment with their high end Win 8 computer. Figure on spending some more on an honest Logitech keyboard, mouse. 
2. This was in the specs, so its as much my fault for buying the pc anyway - the hard drive is 5400rpm. This should have come with a 7200rpm HDD on the very least, if not an HDD/SSD combo. 
3. Gesture management is both a sham, or I am doing something very wrong. I have never managed to get a single gesture to work yet. 
4. The stand would not permit the computer to tilt (see comparable Acer computer). 
5. This is not really a con about the computer itself - do your self a favor and purchase the non-touchscreen model of the computer. If you're utilizing it on a desk, it is way more convenient to make use of the mouse than it's to achieve over and contact the screen. So after the first couple of days whenever you exhibit your cool new touchscreen pc, you'll hardly contact the display screen again. Total, a good buy - but Samsung could have made it so a lot better if they'd just not cut some corners. I looked at the entire major brands multi functional computers. This one appeared to provide probably the most features for the money. Plus I am a fan of Samsung products. I've used this for a couple of month now and have been very happy. This is my first multi functional PC and I like it. Very simple to arrange and begin to use right away. The touch screen works simply as well as my Ipad screen. The in-built wi-fi works very well. This has a very strong receiver and I can see networks on this that my different units cannot even decide up. The built in Bluetooth is sweet and I take advantage of it to hook up with my Jambox and Iphone. The inbuilt audio system are ok. They sound higher after you find the settings to regulate the sound. The monitor does tilt. One reviewer mentioned it didn't but that's false. The included mouse and keyboard are pretty useless. Plan on upgrading these proper away. I originally wanted the 27" model but did not want to spend the extra money. I am glad I did not as that is pretty large and takes up a very good chunk of desk space. 

The high deff display screen is excellent in all lighting conditions. The I5 processor seems to be as much as all the on a regular basis tasks I ask of it. Programs open quickly and I routinely run several programs at the similar time. Home windows 8 is definitely fairly nice. It's a must to do some coaching to determine issues out but it is worth it. As it has been out for a while now lots of the bugs and web sites have adjusted to IE10. The tiles are simple to make use of and organising my net e-mail was a snap. I'm not sure if this can be a usb concern or standard however even this new laptop with the usb 3.0 does not assist charging an ipad. Maybe no pc does yet but it will be nice.

Samsung Series 7 DP700A3D-A01US 23-Inch All-in-One Touchscreen Desktop 
 Samsung

0 Comment:

Post a Comment