HP Envy 23-d150 TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop Reviews

HP Envy 23-d150 TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop  Reviews


HP Envy 23-d150 TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop by HP. After getting uninterested in utilizing a 15 inch Home windows Vista laptop for work related activities, I finally determined to get an all-in-one. I initially checked out Lenovo and Asus as HP wasn't even in my listing (on account of some past dangerous experiences with HP computer systems). Then I noticed an HP Pavilion all-in-one at Greatest Buy. After attempting it out for several minutes, I started liking it. Show was very vivid and it got here with a full size keyboard (which is essential for me since I do lots of typing). HP additionally had the advantage of a greater worth for a greater configuration (in comparison with Lenovo, Asus, Dell etc). I prolonged my research to online and found HP Envy (which has a better configuration than Hp Pavilion). Intel core i7 quad core processor, 8GB RAM, 2TB HDD for $1,200 is for my part is an excellent price. I have used this just for 5 days, and I am fairly happy with it so far. The one complaint I have to date is some strange noises it makes. I'm not certain if its the onerous drive or the fan. However it can be just a little annoying depending on how quite your room is. Other than that this is a nice pc with nice display, touchscreen and configuration. As far as Windows 8 is worried, I have never made up my mind yet. 

There are few things I like about it. However, the fixed switching between home windows eight residence screen and the standard desktop display will be annoying. Simply bought this HP 23 Envy d-one hundred fifty after having my last HP Touchsmart for five years. Thought I might "future proof" myself with the two TB laborious drive and i7. Love the shape issue, love the pace, love the display, love the keyboard, etc. This is the best multi functional out there and I looked at them all. I am on this thing at work for eight-10 hours a day and absolutely would not use anything else. Was proof against the Home windows eight at first but after about three days - I am high-quality with it and recognize a few of the new features. I do not like change after several years of one thing that wasn't broken...Home windows 8 is fine. When it comes to the noise behind the computer - it is subtle and not an issue. When this one begins to decelerate in 5-6 years, I will buy the equivalent. I feel people like to write down up concerns or negatives to make the eval complete. If I had one, I'd record it. I'm NOT an HP worker and truly have a Samsung Sequence 9 Ultrabook for a laptop. However I did my homework and for this small biz proprietor, this all in one is just a homerun.

HP Envy 23-d150 TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop 

0 Comment:

Post a Comment