ASUS Transformer AiO P1801-B037K 18.4-Inch Desktop Reviews

ASUS Transformer AiO P1801-B037K 18.4-Inch Desktop Reviews


ASUS Transformer AiO P1801-B037K 18.4-Inch Desktop by Asus. Featuring an entertainment middle with mobility and full-fledged desktop system built into one sleek all-in-one PC. The ASUS Transformer P1801 is world’s first dual-machine and dual-OS All-in-one PC. Windows eight redefines home PC capabilities with quickest Intel CPU core i5, discrete NVIDIA graphics, 10-level multi-touch capacitive show mixed with latest Splashtop Distant Desktop app, P1801 lets you share your life and work remotely and interactively with mates and family. 

 That is an awesome deal if you plan on utilizing it to its capabilities. Switching between O/S's is a breeze and the tablet is great to use as a stand alone device. I've taken it all over the house and used apps with my child - she loves it. Home windows has a bit of lag when undocked but it's really good considering it's merely a distant desktop session. The display is extremely colourful and sharp. I might advocate this to anybody over any present all in one unit. It may cost an extra $one hundred-200 than the competition but the added undockable tablet is price it. Also - even with the pill undocked you possibly can still use the main machine on a separate monitor. So in the long run, if something happens to the tablet, the unit will nonetheless act like a desktop. Important - For some odd purpose Amazon is recommending you buy this sleeve with it: Everki Commute 18.4-Inch Laptop computer Sleeve with Memory Foam (EKF808S18) Do not! It doesn't match at all. I wish it did as a result of there isn't any other solution I can find at the moment. If anybody finds one, I might admire it in the event you would touch upon my overview with your findings. In case you like technology you'll love this all in one. The primary one I obtained the led lights where shining via the screen. So I known as up amazon and made them conscious of my difficulty they usually solved my drawback fast. So quick that I acquired a brand new unit the very subsequent day.(Thanks Amazon) That is precisely what I've been ready for. 

I've held out on getting a tablet because they simply didn't actually appeal to me. However that is precisely what I've been ready on a computer and a tablet multi functional WOW. I am not going to get into the specs cause people search for different things in that area and you may read up on that for yourself. The design is beautiful it weighs in at about 5lbs and display screen is full 1080p. In case your eager about getting this cease desirous about it and do it. Asus has hit the mark with this one. The only draw again is there aren't quite a lot of accessories in the marketplace as of yet however hopefully there coming soon.

ASUS Transformer AiO P1801-B037K 18.4-Inch Desktop
 Asus

0 Comment:

Post a Comment